T1031 Tiger Kingdom
Price From : 200 - 1,100 Baht
For every tiger lover, this is the ultimate experience! Your visit to the Tiger Kingdom in Chiang Mai will undoubtedly provide you with great photographs and memories to share with your friends and family
If tigers are your thing, why not get up and personal with these magnificent creatures by climbing inside the cage with them? If you want to cuddle a full-size live tiger, Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai is the place to go. The following are the options available:
- Take a walk around the tiger enclosures
- Spend 15 minutes up close with lions
- Spend 15 minutes up close with the small tigers (4-8 months)
- Spend 15 minutes up close with the big tigers
- Spend 15 minutes up close with the giant tigers
- Spend 15 minutes up close with the white tigers
We will pick you up from your accommodation and transport you to the Tiger Kingdom site in the Mae Sa region. You can play with the Tigers by selecting one of the above choices. Please feel free to visit the Karen Long Neck and Elephant Poo Poo Paper Parks, which are both nearby! After the trip, we will return you to your Chiang Mai hotel.
Karen Long Neck Option
- Situated near to the Tiger Kingdom there is a group of Paduang (Karen Long Neck) who have been settled there in an "exhibition village" If you want to get up close to the Longneck and observe some of their weaving skills then we can arrange this option please ask your driver.
Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park
- Also situated close to the Tiger Kingdom is the Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park. This is the place to come if you want to see how paper is made from Elephant Poo! If you want to take some elephant poo home with you do not worry as there are also plenty of poo products available at the small gift shop! Please ask your driver to stop.
Morning/afternoon tour (no lunch)
- Pick up from Chiang Mai hotel at 09:00 (or 13:00)
- Driver to Tiger Kingdom venue
- On tour option - Play with Tiger Cubs/Small Tigers/Big Tigers 500-1300 Baht/person*
- On tour option - Karen Long Neck 300 Baht/person*
- On tour option - Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park 100 Baht/person*
- Return to Chiang Mai Hotel 12:00 (or 16:00)
*On tour option - the guide will give you the option on the tour
|Your Group Size (Persons)||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||9+|
|Price per person (Thai Baht)||1,100||600||450||350||300||300||250||250||200||POA|
|Walk around ticket||250 Baht|
|Big Tigers||700 Baht|
|Tiger cubs||1,200 Baht|
|White Tiger||1,200 Baht|
|Giant Tiger||1,300 Baht|
|Prices are subject to change by the Tiger Kingdom venue at any time|
This tour includes:
- Private transport by aircon minibus/car
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
This tour excludes:
- On tour option - Fees for playing with Tigers (see fee table above)
- On tour option - Karen Long Neck fee 500 baht/person
- On tour option - Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park fee 100 baht/person
World Travel And Tourism Council Certified
Travel Hub complies with the safety protocols as prescribed by The World Travel & Tourism Council in preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Thailand Safety And Health Administration Certified
Travel Hub complies with the highest safety measures prescribed by the Thailand SHA in preventing the spread of Covid-19.
We guarantee our rates are the lowest on the web! We guarantee the lowest rates for all our partner activities too! Find a cheaper rate for the same programme and we will beat that price!
Privately Escorted Tour
This is a privately escorted tour and will be arranged just for yourselves (Family or friends) You will not join others and will be provided with your own private vehicle, driver and tour guide.
Operated By Travel Hub
This tour is operated by the Travel Hub team. You will be provided with a Travel Hub Guide and Travel Hub will be arranging all details of your tour.
Garanteed Daily Departures-private
This is a privately escorted tour, Travel Hub can arrange departure on any day to suit your own schedule and convenience.
Travel Hub Thailand - Tripadvisor Travellers Choice 2021 "The best of the best!"
We only employ safe careful drivers and use the most modern and comfortable air-conditioned transport. We will provide transport dependent on your group size as follows:
|Group size 1-2 persons:
Modern air-conditioned car Toyota Vios or similar.
Group size 3-9 persons:
|Group size 10-12 persons:
Modern Toyota Commuter minibus - 12 passenger seat format
Group size 13 + persons:
|Please note during peak holiday periods we often need to contract vehicles to meet the high demand. Occasionally the make and model will be different from that described above but we do ensure all contracted vehicles offer the same comfort and safety level.|
No meals are provided in the morning/afternoon session. Lunch will be supplied during the midday session.
Free pick up and drop off is included to and from any Chiang Mai city hotel. As this is a privately escorted tour we can pick up and drop off at out-of-town resorts. There may be an extra charged levied for pick up and drop off at outlying establishments. We can notify you of any extra charges before we request any payments.